Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival

In New Orleans, the Taste of a Comeback - Read this article on New York Times - http://nyti.ms/auk2J6

I was in New Orleans just a couple months ago. I was so sad to see that the charm and spirit of the city completely gone after Katrina. People are still suffering. The economy is terrible every where and worse in New Orleans. Looks like a dead city. I even visited the devastated place and, it is dead.

Well, this week is the Jazz fesitival week. I will be going to exhibit at a show next week and hope to see some change.

One thing for sure though, I do not like the food there. During my last trip, of the 4 days I had a good meal a couple times for an exhorbitant amount of money. I was wondering if they were trying to improve the economy through charging me some ridiculous prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment