Monday, April 19, 2010

Dinner at P.F. Chang's

Last night I had take out from P.F. Chang's. By the time I got off the plane and headed to my apartment it was about 8:00 P.M. Drove out of the rental car place and decided I will stop by a restaurant on the way home, at a place most appealing to me. Just before taking the exit to home drove right into P.F.

I had brown rice, some sort of mixed vegetables and a side of spinach. I was not that hungry to begin with but decided to eat anyways since come midnight I would be hungry. So, fixed myself a plate. The food and sauce were of course typical P.F. Chang's but the spinach was so muddy. Fresh spinach is always tastier than frozen, this was fresh but so fresh that I was grinding the sand in my mouth. That was enough for me. I did not have much of an appetite to finish the rest of my meal. I will have the left overs for lunch at work.

This is not the first time that I have tasted spinach with sand. Well, I have learned my lesson. Never again spinach at P.F. Chang's.

1 comment:

  1. I have had the same experience with spinach order at P.F. Chang's.

    ReplyDelete