Thursday, July 29, 2010

Exercise Philosophies

Everybody likes to be healthy. There isn't anyone I can think of who doesn't support exercise or healthy eating. Here are some responses I have come across or seen.

- I love exercising! I could spend hours watching people doing it!
- A close relative, another big believer usually tells me to spend an extra 30 minutes at the gym. But that person goes to the gym once a year or so. Hmm.
- The best visual I'll never forget is seeing this middle-aged, burly gentleman holding a large soda while biking vigorously.

4 comments:

  1. I lived at the gym for 5 years. Knocked at the door at 5:00am. No matter how conditioned and fit I became (6% body fat) I realized that I was still dissatisfied with my progress.

    Being quietly content, inquisitive and happy inside is more important that looking like a model or a super-hero.

    ~MJ Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dear blogger you are missing the point here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VSwamy,

    I do agree that a healthy diet has a direct correlation to how we feel, think, look etc...
    With that said, I have been trying your recipes. They and other self-care modalities must be integrated into my daily life.

    ~MJK

    PS Keep up the good work. How often do you go back to India? Is the quality of the foods you like superior to here? I would think they would be due to freshness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was the recipe you tried?

    For me traveling to India once in a while at least is worth it just for the food if not for anything else.

    ReplyDelete