Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Being real. Finally Hollywood is changing its mind

Women have the toughest when it comes to looks. I do not like applying anything on my face except for some moisturizer. I do use eyeliner or lipstick. As a result my skin always looks oily and shiny. My friends get upset with me for not being trendy and modern, for not using any makeup and encourage me to apply foundations, powders and the many other things available out there. I just refuse to mask my skin and look like a plastic manequin.

What I read today was encouraging though. Even Hollywood is asking women to have the natural look instead of botox and cosmetic surgery, fillers and what not. 'Real' is really In!

Hollywood is actually turning away actresses who are 'unnaturally perfect'. Finally the pressure is off us. Maybe this is an encouraging piece of news to adolescent girls who are so much under pressure to look like the made-up Hollywood so called 'beauties'. Aging gracefully, the natural way is what nature made us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment