Friday, March 25, 2011

Biggest regret. What is yours when it comes to food?

My biggest regret is not having travelled to Egypt. Especially to taste the 'fruits of the Nile'; I mean literally. I have heard from a close friend who has lived there several years that the vegetables and fruits in Egypt are the best. I've heard the size of a tomato is about as large as a huge melon. Hopefully, there'll come a time when things will get to normalcy and I can visit the country and taste it's splendid fruits and vegetables.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am from Egypt. Yes, fruits and vegs. in Egypt are second to none.

    Don't worry. It is a new beginning in that country. Things will get better than before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no regrets in regard to the foods I have eaten. I have simple tastes.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you don't know you don't miss, sort of like ignorance is bliss.

    But it is fun and fulfilling to explore possibilities and experience life outside of self.

    Simplicity has its charms if one so chooses but can miss out a lot in life.

    ReplyDelete