Friday, March 18, 2011

An apple a day...

Have you heard of this? I am sure you have. 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'. It's a new fad of mine. I bring an apple to work everyday. Well that's the first step is it not? Actually buying it and taking it to work? Now ask me what I do with the apple? I ate it the first day. The second day, I told myself well, 'I will have it for lunch', forgot about it, and decided maybe for a snack. It got too busy and forgot about it again. The next day brought another apple to work. Same story. The next and the next ditto. Now I have 4 applies sitting in my drawer. It's the weekend. I am wondering if I should take them all home and start all over again,or just leave them inside the drawer for next week.

Decided. Will leave it at work. I'll come back to discover their state on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment