Friday, April 15, 2011

Wonder how Fridays contribute to human health!

Something about Fridays. I feel big burdens are off me and a sense of liberation and relief sets in. This feeling has not changed since my elementary school days. I wonder what impact this has on one's health both physical and mental. It may all be good, but not if you are treating yourself to beer and Pizza.

The next question for a Friday evening is what do you do with yourself? How do you extend this feeling of exhilaration? Cook, eat out, read, shop, go to the movies, rent a movie, meet up with friends,...or, just chill in front of a TV?

I would like to do all of the above. So, here's where I'll begin. Go home, do some light cooking since Fridays are a no-no day for eating out for me. And then, I'll move to the next and the next.

In any case, I'm ready to pack up and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment