Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A taste of samosas on a bed of chana chat


Just last week we had a friend visiting. He loves food maybe a little more than I do. Jay explained to us the satisfying effect this combination of chana and samosa has. Also went on to explain how he cooked it and served it to his wife. I couldn't wait to do the same. Meaning, preparing it the same way. Nobody served it to me, but I created this fabulous appetizer and devoured it without any guilt feeling. I have another friend stopping by just for a taste of the samosa chana chat. Here's a picture.

7 comments:

  1. Vidya,

    Yummy. I am glad you used all the hints I gave you. Will have you guys over soon to the house to try my famous Samosa/chat.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I visualized yours but used my imagination and my own masalas to create it. Once I taste your creation, I should be able to re-create it to taste like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dish looks delicious.

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. It tasted great. You may want to try it yourself. Both recipes are on my Web site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are the links -Samosa -http://www.vidyaswamyskitchen.com/recipes_Samosa.html

    Chole -http://www.vidyaswamyskitchen.com/recipes_chole.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had 4 Triscuits and Swiss cheese last night. Am I a tad ambitious in the kitchen? : )

    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attending some kitchen workshops might help.

    ReplyDelete