Friday, February 25, 2011

Vanity has no limits!

I thought women in general are vain. Later on it struck me that men too are quite vain. I know of men who spend a lot of time in front of the mirror, and a couple men I know have a bigger wardrobe than any female friend or relative of mine.

Here's a way that women are enhancing their looks. Using tattoo to get permanent face color, blush, eye line, eye brow, you name it. Don't want to even think about the pain of going through something like this around the eye or for that matter any where on the face.

I am sure men are not far behind in experimenting tattoo makeup. I wonder how they'll use tattoo for enhancing their looks!

Men out there- any comments?

5 comments:

  1. Sorry. When it comes to vanity, men are eons behind women because we just don't care. We are not superficial like women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a man. Men don't care? Dear writer, are you a lump?

    I always take care in how I look. It is not vanity. It is self-respect and respect of the world I encounter.

    I have attended functions such as academic graduations and seen men and women dressed as if they were about to cut the grass or go dumpster diving.

    Civility and genteel behavior are vanishing

    MJF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accessories are so becoming on a lady. Be it a scarf, broach or even a braid in the hair, these niceties make such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanity or not, it is important to dress well.
    Among other things I have always felt more confident especially when I have a meeting, or need to present to a crowd or go to any kind of social gathering. It absolutely shows you care about yourself and others.

    ReplyDelete