Friday, February 4, 2011

'Tis the season for flus

Several of my friends are down with the flu this week. I had a question on my blog for a herbal remedy.

I generally do the following:

For just a cold, I drink a lot of orange juice with extra vitamin C and D. In addition, I drink a lot of hot water. Might sound strange. But it helps. This is an eastern thing. I have seen my chinese friends do that as well as even a couple of my Russian friends! Between the hot water doses, I have a cup or two of herbal tea with lemon and honey. A humidifier by the bed side will certainly help as well.

For the flu, I do all of the above and take day time Tyelenol.

Don't just do these things one day. Repeat them for at least about 3 days. You will notice a difference after the first day.

For food - I eat a normal diet with lots of soups, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment