Saturday, May 15, 2010

Restaurants in NYC are the very best

Finally, was in 26th and Lexington for this one treat we look forward to whenever we are in New York. Every time I am there, the electricity and the life in this city just awes me, the atmosphere changes completely as soon as I cross the Lincoln tunnel.

Well, I was looking forward to this meal all day long. Saravana Bhavan, that's the place to be at for lunch. One has to be there to experience authentic south Indian food. As always started out with the vada/sambhar combination, which was just out of this world. Followed by a spread of bhatura and chole, finally had a taste of their badaam halwa.

I don't believe I have tasted a bad meal ever in New York. Write to me for a recommendation of restaurants and I will get back to you immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment