Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Look for my vegetarian burger recipes to barbecue and make it a fun summer

You don't have to sit aside and watch people enjoying their meat burgers when you have several options.  Guaranteed, the vegetarian burgers will taste better than the meat options.  Maybe they'll even switch completely. 

That reminds me of an experience I had on a cruise.  The chefs were absolutely fantastic.  When I told them I was a vegetarian, they said not to worry.  I thought I will probably be served some grilled vegetables and rice.  Guess what!  My meals had more variety and were tastier then the other meals.  Within 2 days msot people at the table were asking for vegetarian meals as well.

Look for a burger recipe in the upcoming recipe of the week post this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment