Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's day lunch at PF Chang's was a disappointment

PF Chang's is one of those fusion resatuarants that's quite consistent in its quality of food and taste.  I wouldn't say food is extraordinary but definitely not bad.  Unfortunately, today's lunch was below average.  My dish 'Buddha's Feast' was way too salty.  I had requested for it to be spicy.  What I got was quite bland. The only vegetable that stood out were the half cooked carrots.  The brown rice was under cooked and utterly dry.  Part of the problem was the waiter who did not convey what we had requested to the chef.

I am still hungry after this dissatisfying meal so going to cook a good Sunday dinner. It's enraging to feel hungry after a restaurant meal and especially after having paid a good penny for a bad experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment