Tuesday, May 3, 2011

With gene pools - only some are lucky!

Dieting on a regular basis is not very easy. It appears acceptable when dieting becomes part of one's lifestyle. However, even after religiously following a disciplined eating habit there are no guarantees that you are going to be healthy, look great and, lose weight. This is where the gene pool element comes in I think.

I know people who eat just about anything, have a balanced weight meaning no Yo-Yo ups and downs in their weight and, are also healthy. No blood pressure, no diabetes, and they don't even need eye glasses. I am certainly not one of those lucky ones.

So, do I just let go, eat anything I wish, not exercise, and completely reverse my habits since what I thought was a healthy lifestyle hasn't paid off? This is so frustrating.

I have decided. I'll just have my cake and eat it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment