Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exercise make kids smarter? Then, adults should do the same to stay smart.

There is no doubt about that. I am sure exercise does stimulate the good hormones or proteins to feed the brain and keep it alert and intelligent. Experiments show that it works for kids. If it works for kids I think there is no reason it won't work for adults. It may not have an effect on adult IQ as it does on kids IQ. However, physical exercise as we all know is recommended for people of any age. I believe senior citizens will benefit a lot from some form of exercise or another. I keep encouraging my senior parents to do so to keep their muscle strength. Maybe showing them an article or two will reinforce my constant nudge, and encourage them to fit everyday exercise into their lifestyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment