Monday, February 8, 2010

Wang Garden

My food vacation continues…

I had heard that ethnic foods in India are excellent and growing in popularity. A late Sunday lunch at an Indo-chinese restaurant called Wangs Garden seemed like a good idea. The menu had a good bit of vegetarian options. I went with a hot and pepper soup, vegetable Manchurian and vegetarian noodles. For some reason the vegetables and spices used in foods here taste fresher. Possibly, there are less additives and genetically modified ingredients. I had my fill and came back with a doggy bag enough for another meal.

I gave my system a break, a welcome one that my body probably needed as well. The evening dinner was a simple, tasty meal at a friend’s home. Chappathis with a couple sabjis were just the right combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment