Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Naturally experience a serene, feel good state

I read an article on Huffington Post about our body’s built-in feel good chemicals, meaning when we do certain activities or eat certain foods we attain a mental and an emotional state of happiness. Sounds great. I have got to keep this in mind. I feel good when I have good tasting chocolates. But obviously I cannot have it all the time. I do feel good when I have exercised rigorously. I sometimes push myself to the point of a feeling like I will collapse. At that point I stop. I don’t do it all the time. But once that stage passes, I feel extremely healthy and light in mind and heart.

There are a few other things I do that make me feel good. I guess I should make a list of those things and repeat them day after day for a continuous production of serotonin, the anti-depressant chemical within my body.

Love to hear comments on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment