Saturday, September 22, 2012

Off-the-charts Indian fast food joint in Naperville, Illinois

I had to make a trip to Naperville, IL from MO just to have some decent Indian food! My experience at Tandoor Hut was way better than just decent. It was a busy Saturday and we needed to have a meal and move on to other things. We ordered our food before we left home and were right on time at the restaurant.

I had the best Chole Bhatura ever. A tickle to every sensation. Perfect color, taste, aroma and definitely visually appealing as well. What else does one need? The combination of spices were absolutely perfect, good friendly people and fresh food added to the experience. The place is tiny; but clean and there are still tables to have a relaxing meal.

There's a whole list of things to pick from.  Unfortunately, I was in a rush or could have hung around to taste some other things.  Reservations already made for my next visit. 

I would give it five stars and rate it at a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment