Thursday, April 12, 2012

Do people who claim to be healthy practice what they preach?

Not all the time. I always wonder about doctors in particular who talk about health but are obese or have a pot belly, about dentists who have terrible teeth and bad breath but then sell you on the expensive tooth brushes and breath freshners, about nutritionits who preach on healthy food but get a pizza on their way home to feed their children. Believe me I have met a few of them. And, it enrages me.

Of course with food I do understand cravings and going off track once in a while. The truth is, eating healthy is easier said than done. I also believe strongly in not posting recipes if I haven't tried it myself and can't vouch for it. Or claim something is nutritious or good without doing enough research and testing them out for myself.

If you are looking for variety, health, flavor and more check out recipes in Vidyaswamy's kitchen where nutrition and taste are combined into delectable vegetarian dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment