Friday, December 17, 2010

Love my new Gym

I have come to realize that there's one or should I say one more thing I cannot do without, and that's a good gym. I'd never heard of a gymnasium open 365/24/7/ days a year until now. I have been to this new gym at all times of day and night, and this place is always busy.

A spectacular facility, absolutely clean with state-of-the-art machines. It is also the size of a little town. Not sure how they keep it profitable. Through sheer volume and excellent membership pricing I would suppose.

The fun part of my exercise routine is also people watching. The crowd that comes here is fit and hip as if from some high-fashion city like Paris. It is quite inspiring because it makes you want to work harder and stay fit. Oh, one more star and that is their restaurant. It is also top-notch.

1 comment:

  1. I have not been in the gym for so long. A nice facility is very important for inspiration. Great success in your new gym

    ReplyDelete