Sunday, August 25, 2013

Quinoa, black beans and porcini mushrooms-stuffed green peppers

Lately I have had this itch of stuffing vegetables with some unique combinations of grains, herbs and cheese. Surprisingly, each one has tasted better than the other. I cooked this particular one about 2 weeks ago. It's very healthy of course, but I wasn't quite sure if this will be an acceptable taste or food for my husband.  At the beginning he didn't say a word when I served it as a side dish for one of the dinners. But, the dish vanished from his plate, and he said he actually loved it. It makes it easy when you get an honest feedback. I get an immediate response as well when something is not good.

So, I repeated this stuffed vegetable craving with a totally different combination of things. I am sure you'll like it too. It doesn't really take much time, plus looks appetizing on the table. Something different and pretty soulful. Here it is from vidyaswamyskitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment