Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pizza diet? That's a new one!

I am the type who cannot be on a diet. I do fast for religious reasons and on those fasting days, I just don't eat anything. I cannot call that dieting. The truth is I like to eat 3 meals a day with a snack or two in between. I cannot over eat though.

I think diets are the ones that go by the name of Atkins diet, Beverly Hills diet, Bodybuilding diet, High Protein diet, Mediterranean diet, South Beach diet, and the Zone diet. Such diets follow a regimen in order to lose excess fat, or propose staying away from carbs or just plain balancing the different food groups.

The latest that I recently came across is the pizza diet. The proponent of this diet says eat a slice of pizza every 3 hours and work out 1 hour. I am not sure if the idea is to eat a slice every 3 hours throughout the day and work out one hour during the 24 hour period, or alternate between eating and working out. I will stay tuned for more on this and will write again if I find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment