Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catering from Devi, Exton

Wish Indian restaurants were not chintzy on food especially when ordered for a crowd of people. We had an excellent spread of food last evening from Devi, the Indian vegetarian restaurant in Exton, PA. While the food was good the quantity was hardly enough for the crowd. We placed the order weeks before, and were reassured that it could feed an additional 10 people. We had just 3 additional. Although everyone had a good first serving, the last guest that ate late did not have a full plate. I would have felt better if I had had enough to serve the entire crowd for a sumptuous second.

As the host of the party not only did I not feel good but also felt cheated. I am not sure I will recommend Devi to anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment