Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The best restaurant breakfast I've ever had

Last year I was at The Four Seasons in Las Vegas. This was work-related and not a vacation. So, the morning was a rush. I was late for a meeting and terribly hungry since the previous night's dinner was a sorry salad at some place outside of Four Seasons.

I was not too upbeat about the breakfast at The Four Seasons. But it is a 5-Star hotel, so figured they'd be able to whip up something for a vegetarian palette. I asked them to be creative and had about 30 minutes in all to get the food, eat and be at the meeting on one of the top floor meeting rooms.

The restaurant did surprise me. I had an egg white omelette with some kind of pesto, herbal seasoning, with light cheddar & some veggies, a couple of wheat toasts on the side and a glass of orange juice. As simple as you can get with any breakfast. But this spread was heavenly. The omelette was incredibly tasty. This was an egg white omelette, so no guilt feelings either. I recommended this to many others and the following morning a bunch of people headed to the same place for the same thing. They were not disappointed.

On another note, The Four Seasons in Las Vegas is the ultimate in luxury, way better than any other Four Seasons Hotel I've been to. An unforgettable 3-day experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment