Monday, April 26, 2010

Can't wait for the exotic foods at Tucson

Food is a priority not only for me but for my entire family. We find any and all reason to celebrate with food. The same thought tags along even if I am travelling for business. And, I say this everytime prior to visiting a place. This visit of course is for a very important conference. I am going to be extremely busy. However, this is a resort for God's sake. So, the food better be good.

I checked out the Web site of the resort to see what types of restaurants they have. It appears I will be able to pick and choose any cuisine I want. I am in the planning stages now. So once I am there, during the break times I will head straight to my already researched restaurant. Of course, I will report on my experience right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment