Saturday, April 24, 2010

At Soul Source this morning

I got home pretty late last night. Luckily the flight was not delayed.

Had to rush this morning to help out at the Open House. It was a beautiful day and finally got to meet many of the other practitioners. Hillwood Farms is a peaceful and beautiful setting that completely resonates with the ideology of Soul Source.

Several of the visitors and previous workshop attendees told me they are looking forward to the next workshop on May 22nd. This is a Saturday, and the class is from 1-3 P.M. I will be focusing on southern Indian vegetarian cuisine. It will be a fun two hours with introduction to the spices and herbs, details on their health benefits, recipes to the three items I will be demonstrating, and sumptuous samples to taste. I even heard from some of the ladies that there are some men interested in attending this class. We'll see. Hope the turn out is as good as the previous one.

For details, contact me at vswamy@vidyaswamyskitchen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment