Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a 3-day weekend can do to one!

Don't know about you folks but all the eating I did during the past 3 days left me starving today. Not by choice though. The weekend was a great excuse to stay away from the gym. That's the first thing that suffers in my case. Seriously, need to re-calibrate myself and fall back into a routine after a zany food binge.

If you are feeling the same effects, I would strongly advice starting with plain cold water the first day. Also, stay away from spices and oils. A piece of bread? Maybe. You don't want to touch carbs. All these are out either because they are straight carbs or because they don't really help a damaged stomach -- rice, lentils, fried foods, fruits, also cheese and similar dairy products. So, what is left you ask? CRACKERS. I would recommend crackers with hummus. That's what's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment