Friday, July 2, 2010

Our June 28th Summer Solstice Party

Anywhere there's a party, I am there. That is of course if I am invited. Lately, my eagerness to see and talk to people has increased more than ever before. As one of the practitioners at Soul Source I was invited to the Summer Solstice Party and had to be there. For one thing I had missed a couple gatherings before due to work or because I wasn't in town. I had also not met many others in my Leadership Group of Soul Source.

Just to give you a glimpse of what the evening was like. We started off with a delicious lime "punch" with fresh mint, followed by a variety of delectable dishes, and finished with decadent desserts, including fresh figs with blue cheese, walnuts and honey, and lemon squares. We were serenaded throughout by Doug Hill's guitar and his melodies. We ended the evening by walking up the hill and listening to Fred's crystal bowls...several folks playing them in the midst of fireflies dancing and tall trees towering. As one of the ladies described it... 'Very magical, like a Maxfield Parrish painting'. I kind of lost myself for a few minutes there.

Folks, if you haven't attended one of the workshop offerings at Soul Source, this is the time to do so. Let me know. Send me a comment or an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment