Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Colors, Spices, Flavors - Ice cold drinks

Who isn't a sucker for the colors and flavors of ice cold drinks on a hot summer day. But spices in this combination? That is intriguing.

I came across a drink called Jalapeno Margarita. It looks like a beautiful piece of art on the outside. The inside is for the brave I hear. I haven't tasted this drink yet. But this spicy maragarita has a combination of jalapeno and celery, along with the usuals such as tequila, lime and some liquer. Of course some sugar for the sweetness. I am looking for a brave guinea pig and then I will follow that leader. Will let you know after I taste it.

1 comment:

  1. I have tasted it. If seeds of the jalapeno are removed, it is just a regular margarita with green color in it. Not spicy at all.

    ReplyDelete