Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kothu Paratha

Southern India, particularly where I come from has this incredible-tasting fast food called Kothu Paratha. When I was growing up, it used to be sold by the roadside shops . Now, I dare not go anywhere near. Knowing too much about hygiene is sometimes a negative thing. Not only am I too picky about cleanliness but I've also lost immunity and have had no exposure to these eateries for several year. Moreover, I will probably think of all the illnesses I could be getting rather than enjoying. But with very little effort this can be enjoyed at home.

There are quite a few formulas and varieties for this creation. I have given you an easy, yet tasty version in my recipe. I have used eggs but Kothu Paratha can be made without. Try it right from swamyskitchen.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment