Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tidbits on health and vegetarian diets

Vegetarians are less likely to die of heart diseases than meat eaters. Statistics are proof for this. If you have questions, write to me. I would love to answer them.

Regarding diet, think of the following: spinach, hummus, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, hemp, chia seeds, flax. Now, follow these with the health benefits they offer: omega 3 fatty acid, potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, gamma-linolenic acid, essential fatty acids, brain foods, glowing skin, flawless complexion... 

Who wouldn't want these?  Don't let these thoughts slip away to be forgotten. Pick at least 4 items from the short list above. Choose 2 different ones the following week. I will keep adding to the list and you keep choosing different ones every week. You will be well on your way to eating healthy.

For some delicious recipes to cook go to vidyaswamyskitchen.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - sounds simple enough. I am a vegetarian but still over weight. Tell me how to control my intake. I think that it is more important!

    ReplyDelete