Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Soup Challenge Contest - A piece of good news

The soup challenge was a fun cotest which I entered way back in October or November of last year. Mid February I heard back from the organizers saying that I am a finalist.

If things go as planned, then I would be doing the final show in Peoria, IL at the Illinois Central College. The finals will take place at Illinois Central College (ICC) in Peoria, IL. The event will be held at ICC’s fabulous Culinary Arts Institute.

Thanks to all my fans who voted for me and continued until the last day of the challenge. I would love to hear back from you and will keep you posted as to what happens on March 24th at the finals.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it to the finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the contest.

    ReplyDelete