Thursday, March 15, 2012

Broccoli Raab - Does it exist in the midwest?

Ever since I came here, I've been looking for my most favorite veggie - Broccoli Raab. Can someone help me with this? Where would I find them? There is a huge market place in downtown St. Louis that doesn't carry it. There is no Italian market either to go hunting for broccoli raab.

Food tastes very different compared to the east coast. Italian places are not anything Italian, the cheeses used are different, the way dishes are made are different as well. Mexican food-- forget that. None of the other ethnic foods come close to those in the east coast, actually many don't exist. It is quite frustrating when people can't cook in restaurants when do find one.

'The Hill' supposedly has good Italian restaurants. We went to one some months ago and found the food to be decent. By accident, thinking it was another Italian place we went there again. What a disappointment!

It's been a while since I moved here and still looking for decent places to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment