Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should we blame ourselves for overeating?

I am not going to. My brains take over and influence me to keep eating especially when it understands that the cells in my body need fat.

At least, that's what a recent research says. It seems that when the body/brian realizes that we have tasted a food that is rich in fat it transforms us like a marihuana addict making us have more and more of it. People's bodies react to taste in different ways. Some are born to eat I guess so their natural tedencies are to over eat resulting in obesity. In some people, overeating is because the brain pushes them to do so. The digestive system that produces this particular chemical that makes one overeat is not related to taste buds asking for more or even hunger, it is rather a reaction of our brains to the fat in food.

No comments:

Post a Comment