Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What do you do with all the left over turkey after your Thanksgiving dinner?

Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday. I have a huge spread with a mix of both Indian and American dishes. I cook almost all of them, except turkey and a couple others. The kitchen is filled with the aroma of mulled cider, cookies, the masalas and of course, the turkey. It is always hard to stay away from constantly tasting them; so by the time we sit at the table for dinner I am already in a state of food intoxication. But, I don't give up that easily. I just continue eating.

So, after all the turkey one has had at the dinner table and then a couple more turkey sandwiches, what do you do if more of the turkey is still left over? Here's a recipe that will tranfer you to a whole new world. Try it from Vidya's Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment