Thursday, January 5, 2012

A vegan lives the healthiest life

A vegetarian: My definition of a vegetarian is one who eats everything except meat, chicken, and sea food or anything that once moved. Sometimes, people call themselves vegetarians but eat everything except red meat. They are NOT true vegetarians and their idea of being a vegetarian is quite distorted.

I've always thought that being a 'a vegan' is extremely difficult since they avoid gluten foods as well, along with meat and dairy. However, the foods they eat have the least toxins or none at all. From everything I'm reading and from talking to several vegans, I understand they do have balanced and healthy diets. Lately, more people have chosen to become vegans.

With a little more research and help through cook books I'm sure it is possible. This is something to experiment with especially with grocery stores and restaurants having more vegan options.

No comments:

Post a Comment