Monday, December 5, 2011

InChin Restaurant in Aurora, IL

It's been a while since I wrote about a good restaurant. A couple weeks ago around Thanksgiving, our family visited this well known Indian Chinese restaurant in Aurora, IL called InChin. A non-descript place as they don't believe in good ambience and decor I guess. The food however was incredible. Coming from the suburbs of St. Louis, we were starved of good, decently-priced food. This place was a great treat.

We started off with a manchurian appetizer, a couple meat eaters ordered chicken manchurian. The food was spicy with fresh ingredients and exactlly how an Indo-Chinese restaurant's food should taste. This was followed by three other dishes, one tofu based vegetarian and a couple other meat dishes. Excellent again. We were thrilled and walked out truly satisfied. It was a late lunch and the place was quiet. Service was okay but the food was right on.

It is not easy to please foodies like me. I say it as it is. I would give InChin a 4.75 out of 5 rating. Can't wait to go back there the next time I'm in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment