Sunday, February 6, 2011

Elimination of some foods eliminate certain ailments

I am certain of this since I have tested it several times. Eliminating some foods that cause problems or affect parts of the body, does help get rid of the issue. Lactaid milk for instance takes care of the digestive system if you are lactose intolerant.

MSG, the taste enhancer in foods is a big one. It is added to most foods in restaurants and I have heard/read that it triggers migraines in some people. Requesting the chef to avoid MSG in your food preparation can help. I did this when I was pregnant with my second child. Most chefs do oblige. In fact, nowadays chefs are cooks, artists, part nutritionists, and knowledgable about health as well.Another simple example is eliminating fried foods to help get rid of acne. This isn't an ailment but just a simple answer to a bothersome issue.

However, I think the best way to deal with some of our health issues is to listen to our own bodies and treat it by following some sensible steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment