Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fear of fried foods? A once in a while treat can actually be good for you.

I am guilty of that. Fried foods if you ask me are sinful. I do not like to fry anything although my husband encourages that whenever he gets a chance. We can’t however refrain completely from frying. Here’s a way one could overcome the fear of frying.

Use olive oil. It is a monosaturated fat and can actually help our bodies. It is a dietary fat that will indeed benefit our health. For instance, you can try making sweet potato chips in the oven, instead of deep frying in a pan. Look for recipes in the next ‘recipe of the week’ on my Web site vidyaswamyskitchen.com

1 comment:

  1. Don’t kid around. I don’t believe that fried foods can be healthy any way you look at it. Let me wait and see what kind of recipe you will be posting.

    ReplyDelete