Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fruit of the Gods

I read an aticle in which it said the perfect fruit (fruit of the Gods) is Pomegranate. I never knew the value of this magical fruit until a few years ago.

There is a vegetable market nearby my home that carries pure Pomegranate juice priced just around $3.75 or so. I have seen all other places capitalize on this wonder fruit juice and the same quantity sold for at least 3 to 4 times the price. Now, that makes me angry. Going beyond reason. True making profits is business but this is outrageous. Talk about daylight robbery!

People are so into health that they pay anything to get these antioxidants in a bottle. Gosh only if I knew the value of this growing up. We had a humongous Pomegranate tree in our backyard and most of the time, we let the squirrels take care of the fruit when it became over ripe. Well, too late.

1 comment: